Training & Education
If your organization is looking to foster healthy conversations around mental health, reach out to discuss current issues you are seeing or ideas you may have.
I thrive on working with organizations who are looking to bring this kind of interactive learning to their culture by providing customized lunch & learns or half day workshops which are tailored to the need of each client.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding & Supporting Our Mental Health
- Fostering a Culture of Care in the Workplace
- Self Awareness & Emotional Wellness
- An Open Conversation: Addressing Burnout, Self Care and Building Resilience
- Supportive Ways To Support Through the Conversation of Suicide
- Supporting Employee Mental Health: Tips on How to Have Supportive Conversations
SUPPORTING THROUGH STRUGGLE™
Delivered in person (1 day) or online (two half days)
A foundational workshop on how to have supportive conversations.
This interactive training, created from a place of lived experience, is focused on strengthening your ability to support someone who may be struggling with a mental health challenge socially, emotionally, and practically. This course will take a deeper dive into how to have conversations in a way that helps the other person, while still considering your own self care.